Ecole nationale du Jeu et des médias interactifs numériques - Graduate School of Games and Interactive Media
138 Rue de Bordeaux
06 84 10 29 42
05 45 38 65 68
05 45 38 65 68
05 45 38 65 69
- Professionals’ favourite school (survey in the magazine L’Étudiant – May 2015)
- Numerous awards for students
- Collaborations with foreign universities
The Graduate School of Games and Interactive Media (Cnam-Enjmin) is the only French public school devoted entirely to video games and digital interactive media. It is a public higher education and research institute and part of the Campus Image Magelis.
Located in Angoulême, in the Nil building, CNAM-Enjmin was created in 2005.
The school works with Cnam’s Cédric laboratory and the University of La Rochelle in many research projects on digital media.
- Training professionals, researchers and elite artists
- Providing a forum for basic and applied research in science and technology, supporting interactive media
- Offering an opening to audiovisual professionals seeking a new career, direction and qualification
- Support current and former students in their requests for financial support for the creation of works or businesses
- Create a place for international meetings, both physical and virtual, open to professional authors and researchers in interactive digital media
- Master Degree in Games and Interactive Digital Media co-accredited by the CNAM, the University of La Rochelle and Poitiers University: entry level : 3 years’ post secondary school training; in Angoulême. On the model of the great film schools, this Master trains specialists in all areas of video games (6 specialties: game design, programming, visual design, ergonomics, sound design, project management). It has been approved and ranks as the leading training course by the SNJV (National union for the video game industry). It received the best rating level by ARES (research and higher education evaluation agency).
- Specialised Master Cnam Interactive Digital Experiences in partnership with Gobelins, accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles; entry level: 5 years’ post secondary school training; in Paris
- Cnam engineering diploma in computing, science and technology for digital media in apprenticeship ; entry level: 2 years’ post secondary school training; in Angoulême.
- Inter-company training: short cycles of 5 to 15 days
- Custom in-company training
- Validation of prior experience (VAE)